At West Logistics we implement the latest in information technology and security to help ensure the best customer experience.
Our infrastructure provides a robust and safe environment to our customers. We follow ITIL recommendations to properly manage our infrastructure to virtually eliminate downtime. Our systems are completely redundant offering 24/7 availability while still implementing stringent security policies to ensure our customers can access their data safely online anytime.
Our WMS application can address many of our customers’ needs but can be fully customizable within a short period for any new or unforeseen needs that may arise.
We are EDI – X12 standards compliant which includes but is not limited to
- AS2 Compliant
- CHEP USA Pallet Processing
- FTP Compliant
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 Freight Details & Invoice
- 214 Shipment Status Inbound & Outbound
- 844 Product Transfer Account Adjustment
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 849 Response to Product Transfer Account Adjustment
- 850 Product Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 ASN & UCC128 Labels
- 861 Receiving Advice
- 940 Warehouse Shipping Orders
- 943 Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice Transaction Set
- 944 Stock Transfer Receipt
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 947 WHSE Inventory Adjustment
- 990 Response to a Load TenderOur facilities utilize a radio frequency solution which streamlines the timeliness of information. In addition it also creates improved data accuracy and labor utilization, helps with our green initiative and provides an efficient method for information exchange giving better visability to warehouse operations.We incorporate a customer self service portal that grants access to critical account information. Our customer website tool provides real time information on inventory and shipments through a variety of inquiries, data entry, data extracts, report publications and system generated email notifications.