M&W Distribution Services, a West Logistics Group company is a full service, asset based third party logistics provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with an additional facility in Tampa, Florida. We offer warehousing along with a variety of value added services. Our facilities in Atlanta and Tampa are maintained to the American Institute of Baking “Superior” standards for sanitation and pest control.
M&W’s three Atlanta facilities are strategically located on the southwest perimeter of Atlanta adjacent to the major interstates for easy access to all points in the southeast. The following summarizes the specifications of the Atlanta facilities:
- Total warehouse operating space is 800,000 square feet
- Facilities are rail served
- Multiple storage temperature offerings: ambient, air conditioned controlled at 65 degrees and 50% humidity, cooler at 50 degrees and refrigerated at 34-38 degrees
M&W’s Tampa facility is strategically located in close proximity to the I-4 and I-275 corridors. The facility is conveniently located for access to and from the Port of Tampa. The following summarizes the specifications for the Tampa facility:
- Total warehouse operating space is 150,000 square feet
- Facility is rail served by CSX
- Dual temperature storage environments: ambient and air conditioned controlled at 65 degrees and 50% humidity
M&W has the ability to provide the space flexibility needed in the current dynamic supply chain environment. We maintain constant communications within the real estate market to ensure we can react quickly and cost effectively to additional needs.
Our execution is simple but true – we do what we say we are going to do. In today’s marketing fluff with national logistics companies, they claim to solve everything, even down to world hunger. But, after the “sale” they are gone. M&W provides sudden service constantly, day in and day out. How? We have good people who are trained to ask “why?” and “is this the best way?”
Contact us and let us put our knowledge to work for your organization.